Working With Us
Financial Sources provides comprehensive financial planning, tax planning, investment management and estate planning for:
- retirees and persons planning for retirement,
- affluent individuals and families, and
- successful small businesses.
We specialize in asset management and fee-based financial planning.
How We're Different
Large firms may have thousands of clients who are often individually anonymous. In contrast, we manage accounts for just more than 300 clients. Our size gives us access to some of today's most sophisticated technology in financial planning and asset management while remaining small enough to treat every client as a special person.
We work closely with each of our clients to ensure a thorough understanding of our investing approach. Our process is based on the following principles, which we have tested and refined over the years:
- We work with you to identify and understand your financial goals, objectives, resources, and risk tolerance.
- We develop with you a strategy to achieve your goals and objectives.
- We communicate with you, frequently and openly, to ensure that the decisions made on your behalf are consistent with your goals, objectives, and changing circumstances.
We Offer More Choices and a Better Fit
Our clients achieve their financial objectives through our long-term financial planning and advisory relationship. We are committed to providing high-quality advice and service, and to providing access to a full range of products and services.
As independent advisors, we are free to work with many different investment companies and asset managers. This allows us to choose from literally thousands of investments to find the options that make the most sense for your goals, objectives, time frames, and risk tolerance.
With FSI your portfolio is designed for you specifically. We do not consider it "individual financial management" to type your name on a copy of a portfolio template. Nor do we farm out portfolio design or management to a third party.
We Take the Long View
The cornerstones of our success are time, patience, and strict discipline. Over the years— through the bulls and the bears and back again— we have created a successful, proprietary approach to the design and ongoing management of client portfolios which can deliver greater returns with less risk. Our goals are simple:
- Protect the purchasing power of our clients' assets on an inflation-adjusted basis
- Maximize portfolio returns consistent with prudent levels of risk
In short, we seek to create bear-market resistant portfolios which consistently outperform the relevant market indexes.
Over the years, we've honed our process down to five essential components: get acquainted, review your profile, your plan, your portfolio, and finally your potential future. Read more >>